Vex is an action packed adventure game filled with challenging levels, simple yet impressive graphics, and customizable key controls. If you’re looking for a challenging way to spend a few hours, then Vex is right up your alley!
Age of War 2 If this is your first time playing Vex, you may be feeling a little overwhelmed by the difficulty of the game. Try using some of these tips by experienced Vex players!
- Be careful jumping from platform to platform. Your little hero cannot fall very far without it being a fatal landing!
- Sliding down walls from extreme heights is not always the best idea. Eventually your little hero’s hands will get tired and let go of the wall, crashing to the ground below.
- Plan your jumps and landings wisely! Try to stay away from the spikes – they are not your friends!
- While swimming, use your directional keys to swim in the direction you want to go – keeping in mind that whatever direction your hero’s head is pointing is the direction he will start swimming!
Gold Miner offers two ways to play. You can choose to being playing the game that has been pre-developed by the game developers, or you can choose to create your own stages!
Within the options panel, you can also customize the game to suit your play style and comfort. You can choose between low, medium, or high quality graphics, and adjust the particle levels. You can even toggle the music and sound effects on or off and clear any saved game data in this panel.
Stage Builder Mode
The stage builder mode allows you to build and create your very own stage however you want it! This mode has its own set of control hotkeys. When you are finished designing your own stage, you can then choose to play it or email it to the game developers to suggest it to be included in the Vex community!
Stage Builder Control Hotkeys Happy Wheels
- Use the arrow keys to move objects you’ve selected around the screen.
- Press the C button to duplicate an object.
- Press the Esc button deselect an object.
- Press the D button, or the Delete button, to delete an object.
- Press the Spacebar to toggle between the guide sizes.